Streamlyne (formerly IRBNet and Cayuse) is the University of New Mexico's electronic research administration system. All main campus sponsored projects (grants, contracts, and subawards) are entered, routed and approved, in this system. Research compliance is also tracked, including IRB and Conflict of Interest.
- Support portal provides Streamlyne support for all UNM Main Campus, Branch Campus and External Partners collaborating on UNM Main Campus research submitted through the Office of the IRB.
- All UNM Main and Branch Campus faculty, staff, and graduate students automatically have access to the Streamlyne IRB module. To login, use your UNM NetID email address and password.
- If you are an External Partner collaborating on main campus research and you require access to Streamlyne for the purpose of submitting to the IRB, you may request access through the support link.
- If you are a UNM Main or Branch Campus non-employee undergraduate student and you need access to create a protocol in Streamlyne, you may request access through the support link.
Streamlyne IRB Help Documents
- Adding/Removing Study Personnel
- External Partners
- Legacy IRBNet FAQ
- Legacy IRBNet Notify IRB
- Personnel Permissions
- PI Approval
- Requesting Deferral to External IRB
- Requesting IRB Review Not Required Determination
- Responding to a Return to PI
- Routing a Protocol to the PI
- Submitting a Closure Report
- Submitting a New Protocol
- Submitting a Renewal (Continuing Review)
- Submitting an Amendment
- Submitting an Event
- Submitting PAM
- Viewing an Approval Letter
For Streamlyne training videos please visit our training video page.
For IRB submission support, email email@example.com.