Streamlyne (formerly IRBNet and Cayuse) is the University of New Mexico's electronic research administration system. All sponsored projects (grants, contracts, and subawards) are entered, routed and approved, in this system. Research compliance is also tracked, including IRB and Conflict of Interest.
- Streamlyne can be accessed at research.unm.streamlyne.org. All UNM Main and Branch Campus faculty, staff, and graduate students automatically have access to the Streamlyne IRB module. To login, use your UNM NetID email address and password.
- If you are an External Partner and you require access to Streamlyne for the purpose of submitting to the IRB, you may request access by completing the request form at: Streamlyne External User Access Request.
- If you are a UNM non-employee undergraduate student and you need access to create a protocol in Streamlyne, you may request access by completing the request form at: Streamlyne Student Access Request.
Streamlyne IRB Help Documents
- Adding/Removing Study Personnel
- External Partners
- Legacy IRBNet FAQ
- Legacy IRBNet Notify IRB
- Personnel Permissions
- PI Approval
- Requesting Deferral to External IRB
- Requesting IRB Review Not Required Determination
- Responding to a Return to PI
- Routing a Protocol to the PI
- Submitting a Closure Report
- Submitting a New Protocol
- Submitting a Renewal (Continuing Review)
- Submitting an Amendment
- Submitting an Event
- Submitting PAM
- Viewing an Approval Letter
For Streamlyne training videos please visit our training video page.
For IRB submission support, email email@example.com.
For Technical Streamlyne Support submit a ticket to help.unm.edu. When submitting the technical support request select the submission type as other, enter the subject as Streamlyne and include a summary of the issue in the request.